USHA SPRING CONFERENCE 2019
USHA Annual Conference 2019
Exciting news as we are well underway with plans to make the USHA Annual Conference 2019 the best programme to date!
The USHA Annual Conference 2019 is taking place on the 23rd-25th April at the Centre for Life in Newcastle.
The programme will be diverse in content covering key areas within the sector, as well as more specialised sessions directed toward both the previous Spring and Estate’s conference attendees. We also have some great social elements lined up!
You will hear inspiring and informative sessions from a variety of speakers, including:
Wednesday 24th April
- Ian Prosser: HM Chief Inspector of Railways: Safety Assurance
- Dr. Paul Chadwick: Deputy Director of CBC
- Nigel Heaton: Director of Human Applications
- David Frise: CEO of Building Engineering Services Association: SFG20 and the theme of statutory Compliance.
- Professor Alistair Gibb: Construction Engineering Management
- Clive Johnson: Director of Safety & Security Landsec: Mental health and construction
Thursday 25th April
- Paul Verrico: Eversheds: Legal update
- Chris Lowther: Chief Fire Officer: Fire safety
- Bernadette Duncan: COO at AUCSO
- Iain Ferguson: Head of Safety and Sustainability, London North Eastern Railway (LNER)
More speakers and session titles to be announced soon!
The Welcome Dinner on Tuesday evening will be held at the lovely Crowne Plaza Newcastle Hotel, giving ample time for networking and providing an excellent opportunity to get to know other attendees.
The Gala Dinner will take place at The Assembly Rooms, a grand venue which definitely has that wow factor and is certain be a highlight of the conference programme. We also have some fabulous entertainment in store for you!
Join a guided tour of the Newcastle University Campus and facilities.
*Please note the programme may be subject to slight changes*
The Full Package delegate price is £450 + VAT and includes:
- Attendance on both Conference days (Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th April 2019) with access to all sessions
- All lunch and refreshment breaks across the two days
- A ticket to the Drinks Reception and Welcome Dinner on Tuesday 23rd April
- A ticket to the Drinks Reception and Gala Dinner on Wednesday 24th April
- An optional campus tour
- Fantastic networking opportunities throughout the conference
Don't miss out! Click here to be taken to the booking website to make your registration.
We hope to see you in Newcastle!
USHA Fire Conference 2019
Save the Date
Dear USHA Fire Group Member
This is just to remind you to save the date for the 2019 USHA Fire Conference which will be taking place on the 4th - 5th June at the Centre for Life, in Newcastle.
The booking website will be open at the end of February/beginning of March.
We are lining up some exciting speakers and we'll be sharing the programme over the coming months.
The Gala Dinner will take place at The Assembly Rooms, a grand venue which definitely has that wow factor and is certain to be a highlight of the conference programme.
We have also appointed Assured Events as our event delivery partner on this Conference. If you could register your interest in attending via the link below, they will be in touch when delegate bookings open. But for now, please make sure that you have saved the date!
We hope to see you in Newcastle!
USHA Fire Group Chair
USHA conferences and seminars
USHA has an established history of successful conference events, providing a first class programme of speakers covering a wide range of current issues and providing an opportunity for members to network and share best of practice.
All our events are for USHA Members
The aim of USHA events is to:
- networking and information sharing
- dissemination of best practice
- celebrate successes
- launch new initiatives
- consult with the membership
- debate and discuss issues impacting the sector
USHA conference sponsorship
Non USHA events