Improving performance through wellbeing and engagement' is a national project funded by the Higher Education Funding Councils for England, Scotland and Wales…and supported by USHA
As Phase 2 of its work draws to a close, here is the final project report and executive summary. The following documents have also been added to the wellbeing website for download by subscribing organisations (www.wellbeing.ac.uk).
- Final conference presentations, handouts and exhibition posters
- The business case for wellbeing and engagement - literature review by Affinity Health at Work
- Wellbeing and performance mapping strand - detailed report by Robertson Cooper Ltd
- Wellbeing and engagement interventions strand - detailed report by Robertson Cooper Ltd
- Wellbeing and engagement intervention case studies x 13 including key learning documents, and example materials
- Wellbeing and engagement interventions - 'how to' guides, check-lists and design/evaluation guidance.
The website also includes links to guidance/reports produced by other organisations, case studies from a broad range of institutions and back-issues of our e-newsletter.
National Project Manager