Hosted by USHA and the University of Leeds
This major conference will look at the new horizons in higher education and health and safety’s role in securing continued success.
The theme is New Horizons in Higher Education: Meeting the Health and Safety Challenges and sessions include:
- a Chancellors view of Health & Safety
- expectations for the future
- dealing with an ageing workforce
- a review of the strategic role of Health and Safety
- the legal implications leaving the EU
- corporate Health & Safety versus a modern academic institution
- having the flexibility to encourage growth
- the latest on emergency planning and critical incidents
We will also be hearing from Malcolm Brown MBE British Triathlon Performance Coach, who led the Olympic team, on building the dream.
Find out more and book early for a £100 discount: www.usha.org.uk